CureZone   Log On   Join
heart palpitations, brain worm and cervical polyp

Views: 16,607
Published: 17 y

heart palpitations, brain worm and cervical polyp

I was experiencing a fluttering sensation in my heart several times a day when I learned about Iodine. Three days of supplementation stopped it.

The fluttering sensation began 25 years ago, increasing in frequency as I aged. I am sure it is due to some kind of pathogen or parasite growing in or around my heart. It feels like something is wiggling around in my chest. I read somewhere that giardia has a fondness for heart valves. I've also read that dark circles under the eyes indicate heart worms, and I've got the circles.

So anyway, I'm about two months into this Iodine experiment and I'm experiencing mroe heart palpitations, only they are a different kind. I'm also experiencing something that feels similar to indigestion, only not quite. It is more like something is irritating my esophagus, like something very tiny is digging into my chest, with little claws, trying to burrow into deeper tissues and get away from the Iodine.

The heart palpitations I'm experiencing now are strong, not just a gurgling sensation. It seems to be happening a few minutes after taking iodine. It doesn't scare me, however. Actually, it feels good, makes me think my heart is getting stronger, trying to evict the worm that has been nested in it for years. I suspect the little fluttering sensations of the past have been the babies hatching out and migrating.

So I am choosing to forge ahead. When I feel the strong palpitations, I decrease the dose a little bit for a couple of days, then I increase it again.

Three years ago there was something going on in my esophagus that was really scary. A knot would form and push my food back up. I had terrible chest pains too. A blood test indicated that i have hep c. People with hep c frequently get portal vein hypertension. I read somewhere that PVH is hemmorhoids of the portal vein. If hemmorhoids of the portal vein are anything like hemmorhoids of the rear end, they are most likely caused by parasites weakening the veins. So I've been taking herbs to strengthen my veins and anti-parasiticals. And the Iodine seems to be helping a lot, making the herbs work better or something.

The other issue is the screw worm in my head. I kid you not. A year ago I was taking high doses of Clarkia and woke up in the middle of the night with the sensation that something was trying to drill it's way out of my skull. I could feel it trying to screw it's way out of my head. There is a parasite in my head.

I don't have any health insurance and I am attached to my hair. Letting a brain surgeon shave my head and extract the little sucker is not an option, unless I go into a coma and somebody else makes the decision to have it done for me. But since I am single and I live alone, I'll probably just croak if I go into a coma, because there won't be anybody to find me and call EMS.

The reason I haven't quadrupled the Clarkia with the intention of killing the worms in my heart and head is because I don't want to give myself a heart attack, or have a dead worm carcass rotting in my heading causing gangrene of the brain. I think it best to slowly shrink the worms into oblivion.

Several years ago, I had a cervical polyp that was bleeding every time I had sex. Planned parenthood was kind enough to remove it for me and they even let me see it. It looked kind of like a cherry. They told me that cervical polyps are like skin tags that grow inside the uterus. Six months later, it came back. I have been slowly shrinking it with bloodroot, red clover stillingia and Clarkia . It was half an inch in diameter, and now I can barely feel it with my finger. But I know it is still growing on me, because it hates for me to take the anti-parastical herbs. I can feel it move. It pinches/bites me when I am mega dosing. The sensation is similar to the sensation in my esophagus, like a little claw is digging into me.

There are several reasons why I don't just take some ivermectin and kill off all the parasites in my body. One is, I do not want to damage my liver (any further). Two is, parasites are all over my body causing hemmorhoids, cervical polyp, athsma, heart palpitations, swollen lymph gland in my neck, eye floaters and a screw worm in my brain. That is a lot of toxic debris my body would have to get rid of if I killed them all at once. Thirdly, if I kill the worm in my head, it might cause an infection in my brain. If I fell unconcsious, who would carry me to the witch doctors so they could drill a hole in my skull and let the pus out?

So my plan is to push em back, push em back, way, way, way back. I intend to shrink them all into oblivian with Iodine and anti parasiticals until they are gone, gone, gone, gone. I've made tremendous progress and I intend to keep it up. Wish me luck.

I've experienced several bodily melting sensations since I added iodine to my regimen. It happened once in my jaw and ear, above the swollen lymph gland. It's happening in my head. And last night my whole body kind of melted and went ahhh for a little while, then it slowly faded. It's kind of an orgasmic feeling, minus the sexual pleasure.

I think my body is gearing up for complete eradication. I will let everyone know when/if it happens.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)