CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 10 PEOPLE CURED or in remission of MS - and the list is growing

inspiraller Views: 20,914
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 873,653

Re: 10 PEOPLE CURED or in remission of MS - and the list is growing

Hi thats perfectly ok. thanks again for the post. I think I once browsed that book in a book shop and didn't pay it much mind. I think its because it gives an idea about the right kind of therapies but doesn't go into scientific detail with encouraging testimonials, tests and results for more than one person like some other books on the subject do. It seems it doesn't have such good reviews in Amazon. Still I admire her efforts. To be broken down into some petty critics about it being BS is just below human intellect.

I have been travelling and don't have all my books with me but here are some I know off by heart due to their quality of content.

CLEANSING
Amalgam Illness by Andy Cutler
The Cure For All Diseases by Hulda Clark
Gerson Therapy by Max Gerson
The Liver Detox Plan by Xandria Williams

NUTRITION AND DIGESTION
Digestive Wellness
Our Earth, Our Cure by Raymond Dextreit
The Natural Remedy Bible by John Lust and Michael Tierra
Optimum Nutrition Bible by Patrick Holford
Good Gut Healing: The No-Nonsense Guide to Bowel and Digestive Disorders by Kathryn Marsden

KNOWLEDGE BASE
A Cancer Therapy: Results of Fifty Cases and the Cure of Advanced Cancer by Max Gerson
Guess What Came to Dinner: parasites and Your Health
The Clay Cure
Cures That Work - Jane Pleshette

Enjoy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)