CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have found no one claiming cure by use of iodine

Views: 21,223
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 846,377

Re: I have found no one claiming cure by use of iodine

Thanks for asking. Of course this has been a big experiment for me (as most people) but I have been on different forms of Iodine since Feb. I started out with what was available to me at the time and that was Atomidine. I started with one drop a day in water for a week with weekends off. Each week I would up the dosage by one drop. I did detox even on one drop, so it was good I took it very slow. I then tried the correct protocol of Lugol's brand iodine. At first I detoxed just like before and then it stopped. Like before I started with one drop and worked up with weekends off. I later had one side effect (apparently not a common one) of edema, I'm not sure if it was the Lugol's or the salt water part of the protocol so I stopped using Lugol's and moved on to detoxified iodine. I am currently doing great at 4 drops in a glass of water in the morning with weekends off. Detoxified Iodine is made with Asian Kelp in an alcohol base.

I hope that answers your questions. I'm still experimenting and learning. 48124

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)