CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 10 PEOPLE CURED or in remission of MS - and the list is growing

beastrose Views: 18,691
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,739,335

Re: 10 PEOPLE CURED or in remission of MS - and the list is growing

I have had MS for almost 10 years. I grew up with a mother afflicted by ms, heavily handicaped, and thought life wasn't worth living after my diagnosis. The first few years were the hardest (so far ) with relapses every 10 months or so. I always felt almost normal in between execpt that I was always dizzie. I was able to work and take care of my children ( by myself ) but always felt tired . I then started seing a homeopath every 6 weeks for about 14 months. It felt like I was in a psycotherapy session ! We discussed everything that affected my life and health and went as far back as I could remember. I had told her that I did not beleive in homeopathy and she said that it was perfect because se said that that it was not a grey zone. When it works , its obvious and when the treatment does not work , it's also obvious. We then try something else. I am happy to say that I have not had any symptoms of ms in almost 7 years. I ran my first 1/2 marathon last fall and keep up the running. I eat well but nothing special. My neurologist told me that I had perfect results in the different tests he performed on me. I will have an MRI at the end of the month and can'T wait for the results !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)