CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 10 PEOPLE CURED or in remission of MS - and the list is growing

MS searcher Views: 20,941
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 829,498

Re: 10 PEOPLE CURED or in remission of MS - and the list is growing

Sir,
Due to the dynamic nature of MS be sure to follow up on these claims. I read a very inspiring story of a woman who claimed to "Cure" MS in her book. I was so excited I called her to find out how she was doing (this was 4 years after the book was published) She stated in her book she was not using any disease modifying drugs traditionally used by neurologists. She was using chelation from amalgrams, Cleansing the bowel,liver and kidneys. she tried Bee Venom Therapy with some results and diet and nutrition. All great ideas and great health practices. After I called her she disclosed that because of the findings on an MRI and worsening symptoms after her book was published she is now using a disease modifyimg drug. I was pretty heartbroken to hear that and I was also pretty pissed as an MS Patient that this "Cure" was published without merit. How many other hopless MS patients have read this with a belief that this will cure MS. There are so many factors to consider with this very complicated illness. I will not point you her way however I did just read a book by Ann Boroch called Healing Multiple Sclerosis I have yet to check her out but it might help your mother God bless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)