CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why do the enlightened get sick?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lower Cholesterol
Cleanse the body of fat

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Views: 8,326
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 870,055

Re: Why do the enlightened get sick?

Birth and death are of the same reasoning, to complete a cycle, or season.

Death is not a complicated matter. Accepting death in itself brings life. It allows me to live my life to its fullest as odd as that may sound.

A few weeks ago my wife and I were lucky enough to witness a family of birds living on our patio. They had several babies and it was a pleasure hearing and seeing the parents nurture their growth.

One day my youngest showed me a dead baby bird near our patio. In addition, the other baby birds had left the nest. We all looked at the dead little bird and I could feel a slight sadness overcome everyone.

It got me thinking. Something I try not to do (hahaha).

Perhaps this baby bird sacrificed itself for its sibling. Maybe it purposely fell from its nest so its siblings could make a timely get away (there are many cats who roam in and out of our back yard). Perhaps, this was the little birds purpose from the very get go. To make a sacrifice, even a painful one.

I believe people are the same way. We are all one. The body works just as nature does, in cycles and as one unit.

As your #2 example states "they were so open in their giving, that they absorbed some of the disease from those they helped."

So death, to me, is something to celebrate. Something to cherish.

I do not consciously know what to expect(maybe some of you do), but I do not fear death. In essence, death is just another form of being born...

When we die, we are really preparing ourselves to be born, to start a knew cycle. We willingly choose to exit this plane and enter another, one where the loving flow of all that IS, anticipates our arrival. As our arrival here was anticipated and celebrated. And if you're thinking; my parents didn't celebrate me being born, I guarantee your current friends, spouse and other family members higherselves were celebrating the day of your arrival. Most of all, the Universe was celebrating.

So death and the circumstances surrounding it represent not a failure to balance or settle Karma. It is a completion and acceptance to be born again, to not fear the unknown, to accept our natural Universal cycle.

When we become aware of the natural cycle, we too will accept, find or let any dis-ease over come us, easily and willingly.

It would seem to me this question is also asking; By becoming enlightened, will I live longer, forever? To me, it seems the answer would be no...How can you live forever if you have never been born?

Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, it only changes form.

The act of death is an enlightened one. It is the true understanding of self.....

The Universe created the physical body to observe itself. The Universe is also looking to us for guidance. It is a two way communication. When the physical body ceases to exist it is only because the Universe, as well as ourselves, has observed the completion of a cycle. That is the true nature of balance....

Chopra wrote something that I agree with. He stated that the Universe works as the body. Everyday thousands of cells die in our body and thousands more are created. Does this mean those specific cells that died were dis-eased, not enlightened? No. It means they know the true nature of the Universe. They understand the cycle of life. They understand that they where never born, thus never die. Since it is OUR cells that know this, so do we.

Cancer is not to be feared. It is actually a protective force. Its intentions are always good. When cancer overcomes the body, it is only because that persons intentions willingly allow it. They understand the cycle of the Universe. They do not see cancer as a death sentence, but a lovingly return to all that IS. Cancer is simply the vessel for them to arrive. There are many vessels.

I like to think of my life like a leaf on a tree. The tree is the Universe, I am the leaf. I sprout and become part of the cycle. I support life (oxygen for humans/food for critters) and enjoy the view. During my time I weather the elements. Sometimes the wind blows very hard but I cling on. Sometimes there is little water but I am able to make it to the next rains. Eventually though, I will accept the cycle of the Universe and fall to the ground, if even by the slightest breeze. Again, even in death, I will nurture the soil and thus, the Universe. I have come back to Source. I have completed my cycle.

The wind was that leafs cancer. Many times the wind came, but the leaf held on. It was only at that right moment, when its cycle was coming to a completion did the leaf let go. It didn't take a storm of wind to dislodge the leaf, only a gentle, soft caressing of wind and the unity of and acceptance of the Universal cycle that guided the leaf.

Its really quite beautiful when you think of death....only the enlightened die.

Now I am off to understand why do I keep eating the same flavor oatmeal? I am buying the variety pack next time....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (3)