CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I call myself 'fledgling' for a reason...

fledgling Views: 2,919
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 859,526

Re: I call myself 'fledgling' for a reason...

The blog that mentioned the 'smiling' called the head mind 'monkey brain' because it is always jumping around.

Has to, I think, in order to come up with possibilities for us.

Your way of 'stepping back' is very good...probably keeps the analytical part still functioning. But don't let it become too judgemental...that's no fun!

A simple 'No' is plenty when you stumble on a thought you don't care for. (Silva suggests we draw a bullet-proof glass between ourselves and any image we really dislike. They all belong to us, anyway.) 'No' works quite well, most of the time. Or, 'Cancel'...or, my favorite, 'Applesauce'.

I think the 'smiling' might be appreciation. It is so nice to be able to think, don't you agree?

Anyway, the suggestion I read was to just give yourself a sincere smile, and to think of the nerve center in the neighborhood of your navel, which may be the 'body brain' that looks after all the internal stuff...just in case that's true.

A couple of times, when putting myself to sleep at night, I've caught myself kind of 'analyzing possibilities' a little, and decided to 'smile' once more.

The various 'health improvement' things I've done, over a long while, have lightened my outlook 1,000%. I am not the worried, concerned, frightened, information-diving perfectionist I once was. (I used to demand PROOF, once upon a time, or try to find it or to figure it out. Gad!)

No, you won't see any directional 'smiling' in the video...except, an overall relaxed friendliness, good cheer, and quiet confidence. The 'treatments' are nothing like anything you may have seen before. Perhaps that is a key to their success.

The neatest thing I've found, Aye, is that the spirit within really wants to come out. Simple openess works best, and far more easily.

You ever met anyone liable to quietly kiss and thank the stiff ends of asparagus on their way into the garbage, after biting off any soft bits, for the enzymes? And water? I get lovely smiles from myself that way. Every little grin counts.

Oh, I do hope my silliness helps!

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)