CureZone   Log On   Join
Is hair really "dead"...I dunno, but...Re: cool

unyquity Views: 17,991
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 854,571

Is hair really "dead"...I dunno, but...Re: cool

>>Because hair is dead, all changes made to your hair ,from Iodine supplementing- should be about an inch from the roots<<

You know, I have believed that all my life...basically because it just makes sense, (even without any type of scientific 'evidence' or allopathic 'wisdom').

But in the last two years, I've had two experienced that radically impacted my belief on 'dead hair'.

The first happened when I started supplementing with Fish Oil. I've ALWAYS had issues with split-ends; the only time I didn't was in grade school and before. But since hitting puberty, they've always been an issue.

I was due for a trim about the same time I started supplementing with Omega-3's. My husband does the 'trim work' as I only trim off 1/2" or less (and I've never been able to find a beautician that will cut off less than an inch, no matter HOW much I rant before he/she starts whacking). I also have him do the triming because my hair grows exTREMely fast (1/2" or more a month)...and if I'm going to add $25 monthly to my debt load, I'm gonna get more than a haircut/trim out of it!

Anyway, by the time I'd taken the fish oil for a few weeks I was really overdue...so I grabbed my hair to look at the ends and see 'how bad it was THIS time', and it took me FOREVER to even find ONE split end.

And of course, there's the Iodine story...of both my hair AND my husband's beard.

This new color is NOT contained to the root area in any way. His beard is 4-5" long and although I used to think it was impossible, the hairs have changed to black. And the return of the 'copper fire' in my own long hair is each entire hair. In both cases it's a long way from being ALL the individual hairs, but those that have 'morphed' have morphed entirely.

Maybe it's along the same lines as "it's scientifically impossible for a bumblebee to fly"?? I just don't know and certainly can't explain or debate the whole thing. The only thing I know for sure is what I can clearly see.

I don't even 'know' enough to say that hair isn't 'dead' (lol), but I do know that whether it's dead or alive, there have been things I've put in my mouth that have altered my hair FAR past the 1/4"-1/2" of new growth.

Healthy blessings,

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)