CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No iodine on hair? Re: Wow!

unyquity Views: 17,944
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 854,526

Re: No iodine on hair? Re: Wow!

Your hair IS beautiful in the picture, so I'm sure it's even more lusterous in reality :) It's ALWAYS better to err on the side of caution (especially with our hair...even though it will regrow, it takes SO long).

Lol, I've got that "trapper spirit" thing sometimes :) Even though I too, treasure my long auburn locks (nearly down to my waist now), my husband treasures them even more - so normally I've very conservative 'hair wise'. But there I was, alone in that bathtub full of ES & iodine, just relaxing away...and I imagined how good it would feel to 'soak my head'. (I've got this wonderful lil' bath pillow with 'sucker things' on the back of it, and if I get it "just so" I can lay on my back with my whole head submerged (except my nose) and get so relaxed I almost fall asleep (especially with the ES baths).

So, without even making a decision to do it, I said 'what the heck', got my lil' pillow 'just right' and dunked myself...aaaaah - major bliss.

I have no idea why I felt like I wanted to do it (and so I really wouldn't recommend it or advise it). I'm probably going to do it again myself this week because my hair has been SO soft and it seems to be eliminating that normal/irritating 'scalp itchy' you get on 'hair washing day'. Of course, since my hair is almost exactly the color of Lugol's in a tub of water, I really didn't worry about my hair color changing...and quite honestly, I didn't even dream about it 'burning', or I NEVER would have done it.

Thanks for the reply...I'll be sure to be careful around the nape of my neck/sides of my face. I liberally paint my face ever-so-often, and I'll definitely be more careful around the hair-line. Good info, for sure :)

Blessings,

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)