CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have a bunch of silver fillings!!!

boldyloxx Views: 3,157
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 843,281

Re: I have a bunch of silver fillings!!!

Hi again!

yes, from my own experience, I think these fillings are slowly leaking methyl mercury into your body every time you chew something crunchy,drink hot or citrus liquids, or even get a teeth cleaning. Anything abrasive or the slightest bit acidic (even pizza) is going to encourage more vaporizing as the mercury is throughout the entire thickness of the fillings-- not just on the top.

I had 8 metal fillings since 7 years old, and had my own share of symptoms from them. These symptoms (dizzy spells, muscle twitching I took for granted, constant yeast infections, headaches, sinus issues, etc) went away -many within the same week as the last filling was replaced. Everyone's symptoms are a little different- depending on the weaknesses in thier body. Some people recover from fibermialgia or even Muscular dystrophy after having their fillings replaced and chelating.

Get your fillings replaced with composite/porcelain. Get them replaced two at a time- like every month or so-- or every other month. I didnt use any extraordinary composite/porcelain mix- and I'm sure it had it's share of toxins- but nothing like what is in the amalagam. If there were toxins in the composite , I didn't notice because I began seeing lots of health improvements-- even my stuttering problems stopped!!!!!!!! I found I can remember things more now and I can speak alot slower.

It is more affordable that way- and it helps you to chew your food while the other side is getting done.

I went to an ordinary dentist who does not buy into that mercury fillings are bad for you- but he doesn't like mercury for other reasons (cracks the molars in time, etc)

My insurance company would not pay anything towards the composite/porcelain filling replacements but they would pay 100% if I got more silver amalgam. Typical!

I just paid out of my pocket-- some sessions I ended up paying a little over $125. to get two fillings replaced, but it was worth it, and I didn't do it all at once. It was easier on my body to cope that way- and easier on my budget.

Tell your military dentist that you are having sensitivity issues with the metal fillings, and are starting to taste metal in your mouth- and it is hurting your throat, etc. Tell him you will pay the cost difference necessary for simple composite/porcelain. You can even charge it on credit card if you have no funds to pay through the military. Heck if the guy doesn't even have any composite/porcelain mixture for fillings in his office- you can offer to order it for him!

When you do get them replaced-- (and you can start taking this now even--) I reccomend getting some Sodium Alginate. This is a seaweed based nutrient that sucks up mercury in the body and is safe to take even with fillings in your mouth.

Sea Vegg contains it- but Nature's Sunshine sells it in full strength for $15.95 for two bottles or more (100 capsules in a bottle)

Take this now- to lessen symptoms, and take it before and after each dental visit to have your fillings replaced.

Also- start taking more vitamin C with bioflavonoids-- before and after each dental visit- and Now! (just dont' take it immediately before your dental visit, or the novacaine won't work)

Activated Charcoal is also safe to take now and between each dental filling removal.

Last but not least- I highly reccomend Dental Chelat mouthwash to take with you to use as a mouth rinse in place of the typical mouthrinse they give you in the dentist's office. I used it in a dixie cup. It absorbs tiny mercury particles from the gums and tissues in the mouth area. You can even use it now to diminish the methyl mercury vapor amounts leaking into your body.
http://www.heavymetalstest.com/mouthwash.php

or try
http://www.targetyourhealth.org/dentachelat.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)