CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can OP really cause THIS strong reaction?

sandover Views: 8,304
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 835,628

Re: Can OP really cause THIS strong reaction?

Beth and All --

I just purchased from Dr. Ron's a cod-butter oil blend. Apparently in raw butter there is a substnace which when mixed with cod liver oil has tooth-healing properties. I want to give this to my girls and use it myself -- to them to help them form healthy teeth, and to me because I would love to help them out! Dr. Weston Price discovered Activator X in butter and used it to treat tooth decay. It is not present in regular pasteurized butter.

What I am realizing from what everyone has been talking about regarding teeth is that tooth health (like everything) is largely a result of diet, not brushing or treatments or type of toothpaste. While I do believe that xylitol etc. can help, I think teeth have to be fortified from the inside, not just kept clean on the outside (well, like everything!) via the methods we are taught as children. Man, they get you as a kid with the dentists and dermatologists trying to convince parents that kids' problems can be solved from the outside! Mom and Dad pay lots of money for jack, in my opinion -- fluoride, mercury, Antibiotics (add to that list the earlier scam of vaccinations -- is it not SICK that we pump all of these TERRIBLE TOXINS into our most vulnerable citizens? (I mean kids, but the elderly are pretty vulnerable too, and look who else gets a bunch of expensive crap!)

I think of the stereotypical redneck with snaggly teeth and realize the tragedy of that image: in places like Appalachia food and good nutrition was scarce and people ate junk, and their teeth fell out. Those of us who had the benefit of good stores and knowledge of the importance of fresh could eat fresh vegetables and whole foods and have better luck with our teeth.

My husband's youngest brother at 16 went to the dentist for the first time. His mom (my MIL...) had always insisted that he brush his teeth religiously so that he would not get cavities. He is a good military kid and followed orders.

The dentist found several cavities and recommended two root canals! At 16! Sheesh!

The problem, in my opinion (largely formed here) was not dental hygeine, but the fact that he grew up eating sugars, carbs, hates vegetables, etc. -- by the time his parents got to him in terms of being parents (he is #6), he was on his own in terms of feeding himself. Plus she did not know/care a lot about nutrition and they were always tight on money -- my husband describes eating white bread and american cheese sandwiches for his senior year in high school at lunch -- and he was running cross-country! They rarely ate fresh anything. Tuna Helper, Boyardee, etc. So here we have a kid who has taken care of his teeth on the outside but who has terrible tooth health due to its being an "inside job."

(I actually was furious a few months ago that she had never taken him to the dentist, but maybe that is better after all!)

Anyway, Just a few thoughts, and I will let you all know how the cod-butter oil goes. Maybe I will add a little to my OP mix when I get it and see what happens. Right now I am using walnut, have dropped the oregano oil for a while (Trapper, Molly -- was it one of you who suggested only doing that for a length of time, then taking time off???), and I am looking forward to trying Iodine therapy when my Lugol's arrives!

I am always very grateful to this forum for the wealth of information and the lighthearted way it is discussed here! Thanks for being here, teaching me so much and helping me get my health back, and happy pulling!

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)