CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can OP really cause THIS strong reaction?

sandover Views: 8,427
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 835,593

Re: Can OP really cause THIS strong reaction?

Hey John,

There has been a lot of experimentation with different oils with powerful and fascinating results, but...maybe there was a reason Dr. Karach said only sesame and sunflower. Who knows?

Coconut and hemp seem to be the uber-oils for many but maybe some of us are so toxic we have to build up to them! I am anxious to try hemp when the pocketbook permits but I will definitely keep your experience in mind! I had a sort of similar reaction to way upping my cayenne last week...feeling like SH*T and stressed all day long! I thought the world was coming to an end and that I needed to be somewhere else, etc. -- absolutely catastrophic feelings -- until I remembered that I had upped the cayenne a lot and that maybe junk was just "coming out" --

You can see during these times the connection between stored toxins and depression/anxiety, that's for sure.

Good luck and happy pulling, and thanks for sharing your experience. So helpful to me.

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)