CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can you tell me more about these eggs?

Picad Views: 129,653
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 832,736

Re: Can you tell me more about these eggs?

Hi,

Thanks for sharing all this. It's very interesting what you're saying. I am in my final week of Parabuster and I really can't say that I'm feeling much better after all this yet. I was actually wondering yesterday though if perhaps this Parabuster parasite cleanse is too strong for my system. I have been expelling what seems like all kinds of eggs as well as a few small worms that I did see and lots of whitish things that look like what lemon seeds look like when they are dried up...lots and lots of those. I am still expelling all this stuff. But I feel quite bloated these days and very very tired and have been having small fevers lately and nausea all in the past week. So I don't really know what's going on. I really thought that by this point in this whole colon cleansing/ parasite cleansing, that I would be feeling much much better. So at this point, I don't really know what to conclude.

Oh my god, you saw BALLS of worms??? Please tell me they were dead when you expelled them!!

I too am planning on doing the Humaworm cleanse in 90 days. So far I am somewhat disappointed with the results of the Parabuster cleanse although perhaps I am coming to conclusions too soon. Perhaps I need to be patient and wait until I have finished the last week of Parabuster and followed up with another Liver Flush before I will really see the results? I just don't know at which point one is supposed to see/feel the positive effects when doing such a cleanse.

Another thing which I don't really understand is this need to take a maintenance dose of the Oxypowder once one has finished the entire cleansing program. My objective is to get my system working properly (i.e. proper digestion and regular bowel movements etc.) all on its own, without needing to be coaxed by all kinds of other supplements. Ideally, to me, with a properly functioning system and a proper diet and exercise, one shouldn't need to constantly supplement with products to help us with elimination on a daily basis. Right?

And another reason I'm not crazy about doing the Oxypowder maintenance is that while I don't mind having liquid bowel movements during the course of this cleansing program, I am not looking forward to continuing to have liquid bm's for the rest of my life. I would really like to have normal, well formed bm's that happen naturally because I have been able to put the system back in order.

When you were on the Oxypowder maintenance, did your bm's return to normal at some point or did they continue to be liquid?

Thanks again for your informative post!!

Regards.
PC

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)