CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite cleansing, pinworms and night sweats. Can you help?

hiju Views: 116,349
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 826,598

Re: Parasite cleansing, pinworms and night sweats. Can you help?

Pin worms I have had. I never saw any that came close to 1/2"inch long. pinworms are white and crawl out of your anus at night IF you are infested. If you only have a few they will not come out. You can sometimes see them on your poop. I did. They are small. Thin like a line on a paper drawn with a sharp pencil. and are only about 2-4 mm in length. You get ichy butt and fart all the time. Night sweats are associated. I didn't mess around when I found out i had them. Everything about my life is organic and natural, but I went to the doctor and got a pill that killed them. I found out that they are more easily gotten than head lice.

also i am an acupuncturist. Chinese medicine says night sweats are a weakness in yang Qi, a weakness in your defensive qi in some cases and in other cases it can be deficiency of yin causing excess yang. see you local LAc. its easily taken care of.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.289 sec, (1)