I'm new to these forums and am hoping some of you with more experience might have a few answers for me.
Six weeks ago I embarked on a complete cleansing starting with an Oxypowder colon cleanse, followed by a successful liver/gallbladder flush, and I have just completed 4 full weeks of a 6 week parasite cleanse on Parabuster/Paratrex along with Oxypowder to expel everything.
During the first week on the Parabuster parasite cleanse, I started to have what I believe (from reading these forums) are pinworms. For 4 days in that first week, at night, some very small worms about 1/8" were coming out of my anus and driving me bonkers. I could see them on the toilet paper. After 4 days, this stopped and I was very happy about that! I thought that was the end of it. That they had died from the Parabuster.
Now, suddenly, in the past week (which is week 4 of 6 of the parasite cleanse for me) these pinworms have returned with a vengeance. They are about 1/2" long and I am feeling them throughout the day and night (not just at night) and there are many many more than in the first week. It's driving me absolutely nuts and is most unpleasant!!
Here are my questions:
- Given that I've been on the parasite cleanse for 4 weeks now, should these pinworms not all be dead by now?
- How long does it take pinworms to die off completely?
- I have read on these forums that a clove of garlic inserted in the anus helps. I have done this for the past 2 nights and it does indeed help to keep them from coming out while the clove is in. Does garlic actually kill them or does it merely keep them from hanging around the rectal area?
- I would like to kill these pinworms off. How many days does it take of garlic cloves in the anus before they will all be dead?
- Should I be doing something else to kill them instead?
The parasite cleansing seems to be killing off all kinds of other things that I have seen dead in my stool. For example, I have been expelling a heck of a lot of things that look like dried up lemon seeds (same colour and shape). Anyone know what those would be? Also some reddish/orangish bits coming out, some sesame seeds, lots of eggs and so forth. But all of this is coming out dead. The pinworms are abundant, alive and well! Why is this at this point in the cleanse? I never felt pinworms before. Now since the cleansing, I feel them and they are thriving day and night. Why is the Parabuster not killing these off?
One final question, if anyone knows the answer to this. I have had night sweats for a long time now (at least the past 10 years that I can remember). During weeks 2 and 3 on the parasite cleanse was the first time in all those years that I didn't have any night sweats. How wonderful! Now in week 4, the night sweats have also returned. What is causing these night sweats and how can I solve this?