CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wildly Irresponsible, Possibly Criminal

Views: 8,375
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 830,819

Re: Wildly Irresponsible, Possibly Criminal

All throughout known history. The longevity of plant-eaters is well documented, not to mention entirely logical.

Personally, I care not one jot for "studies" of any kind. All one must do is contemplate in silence for a moment and truth becomes more than apparent.

I think people may have misunderstood me in the past, so perhaps I should clarify one thing:

Any individual can do as he or she pleases, clearly. An everyday meat-eater can even be forgiven, for s/he knows not what s/he does. What is unforgivable is for one who has studied health well enough to know what is and is not healthy, yet continues to indulge in self-destructive habits. (A witness to truth who chooses perversity.)

Perhaps some, if not most believe me to be elitist; but if people here cannot even master their diet, then they are truly hopeless, and most certainly not "qualified" by any stretch of the imagination to give advice. (And yes, I have no time whatsoever for meat-eaters, and I do not mind saying so.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)