CureZone   Log On   Join
Wildly Irresponsible, Possibly Criminal

finallyfaith Views: 10,869
Published: 17 y

Wildly Irresponsible, Possibly Criminal

encouraging someone who thinks they may be "the chosen one," to stop eating food is wildly irresponsible at best, criminal at worst. in a recent post on the barefoot forum, someone asked MH if stopping intake of all food could draw one closer to God, and if such a person could be "a chosen one"?

here is the post

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=827884#i

did MH encourage this person to stop with the "chosen one" illusions and to make sure to get some quality nutrition in his or her body? no, instead he explains how its entirely possible to be a breatharian (for those who don't know "breatharian" is the notion that one can light on air, no food or water is ever needed). here is an excerpt from MH's response

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=828081#i

"Take your cloths off, walk in the sun, sleep in the open on the bare earth aND IF YOU START OUT WITH A PURE BODY, then odds are you may go along time with no food or water, only when you need no food and no water, can you be a true breathairian,"

now its true that MH goes on to say that its unlikely there are any breatharains out there today, but thats after he already tells this poor person that its entirely possible.

let me make this perfectly clear - when a delusional person asks if they should stop eating food because they may be a "chosen one" your responsibility as a fellow human is to tell them that starving oneself does not induce the favor of God, and that they should be absolutely certain to get quality nutrition into their body everyday. thats it.

encouraging such a person in their delusions is wildly irresponsible at best, criminal at worst. if this person starves him or her self to death, their family would have every right to sue MH, i am quite serious about that.

wannabe breatharains who encourage others to stop eating should do one of two things

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

either become a breatharian yourself, and then you can give all the advice about how and where and when to stop eating you want to.

OR

STOP encouraging others to do something that you yourself have no clue how to do.

would you advise someone how to do heart surgery if you have never done it? no.

would you explain someone how to replace the transmission in their car if you have never looked under the hood of a car? no.

would you give directions to a location you have never been to and dont know how to get there yourself? no.

and yet we have people encouraging others to be breatharians when they themselves have never done so. absurd.

the reason i post this is because this type of thing happens from time to time. a delusional person asks about how they can stop eating and we have people telling them to "go ahead, sure, be a breatharian its entirely possible."

its wrong. people like the poster i linked need help and most likely have an severe eating disorder. one of the symptoms of starvation eating disorders is euphoria and delusions of grandeur. people like that need help, they DONT need people to encourage them to continue to starve themselves. in fact someone like that should NOT fast, they need to eat good nutrition everyday.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)