CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone who's cured their perioral dermatitis? Better on antibotics but they give me acne! Need better option.

heatherb777 Views: 65,499
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 677,521

Re: Anyone who's cured their perioral dermatitis? Better on antibotics but they give me acne! Need better option.

I got perioral dermatitis while doing the Dr. Natura cleanse and Clarkia at the same time. I have not been able to get rid of it since ( a few months ago). Pubmed says it is caused by a Fusiform bacteria that comes from the small intestine... I think when I loosened up all that mucoid plaque I released this bacteria into my bloodstream where it started to cause this PD. I also noticed that when I took Clarkia it would get red within minutes... I took this as an allergic reaction so stopped taking the Clarkia ... then it just got worse. NOw that I know it is a bacteria, I am starting the Clarkia again today... maybe i just didn't do the cleanse long enough, so i just loosened all the gunk up and didn't get rid of it all??? I have read that topical steroids, fluoride, and SLS make it worse, so I'd avoid that. Will let you all know if the clarkia continuance works for me... If Antibiotics help, then Clarkia should too, right? then i'll follow up with BIFIDOBACTERIA probiotics cuz they are specificall from the small intestine where the fusobacteria come from. I read that on PUbmed somewhere.
good luck... to me and you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)