CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone who's cured their perioral dermatitis? Better on antibotics but they give me acne! Need better option.

Melody143 Views: 59,171
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 677,534

Re: Anyone who's cured their perioral dermatitis? Better on antibotics but they give me acne! Need better option.

If this is just my skin 'working itself out' and my Acne is going to go away in a month or so I'll deal with that. However my doctor said that the Antibiotics I'm on shouldn't cause Acne so maybe it's a reaction? But I'm afraid if I stop my pd will come back (like it did once before). But I'm only supposed to be on Minocin for another month.

I know I've tried as long as I could to not be on Antibiotics but I just got too fed up. But it's not even completely gone yet. The reddness is still there.

I've been using all natural products (toothpaste, face wash, moisturizer, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, makeup etc) for at least 4 years. It improved my skin maybe 50 percent. I'd say my pd went from moderate to mild. But that's still not good enough. I want it completely gone.

I work for a natural path practictioner who sells Natures Sunshine products and she's got some cleanses. I was thinking of buying some from her but they are around $50-$100 and I might need to do multiple cleanses. They are really high quality products (better than any cleanses you'd find in the health food store). I don't know if it would be better to buy one of those or just buy seperate ingredients from the health food store.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)