CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BHT update

caliman Views: 38,387
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 817,526

Re: BHT update

Ive have been playing with different dosages and different ways of taking bht....
what ive concluded is that bht is hardly effective without hypericin.
I stopped taking the st. johns wart for a week and it seemed like the bht was helping a little but not enough to really get excited about...
I then started back up with 2 capsules daily of st. johns wart(600mg) and on the 2nd day it really kicked back into action.....ive been taking between 1200-1800mg. of bht daily,...I put about 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in a coffee mug,...warm it in the microwave for 40-50 seconds and then add my 600mg of bht...
it dissolves within 10-20 seconds and then I drink it...

its like night and day,...I cannot stress how effective bht is combined with hypericin...
and to enhance those effects I have now added 1000mg. of vitamin c and some digestive enzymes.

I think this cocktail is the most effective way to eradicate this bug,...I cant believe the progress ive made in the last couple weeks alone.

what I envision im doing is stripping away the viruses lipid coat with bht and disabling the membrane with hypericin to halt replication,...and enhancing my immune system with vitamin c to produce more NK cells to seek out and destroy the naked viruses and the enzymes allow the stomach to break down and utilize the bht more effectively.

ive also had to drink close to a gallon of water a day to flush all the die off out of my system,....just remember if your skin starts to take on a pinkish hue,..its working and you need more water.

I have alot of faith with this protocol,...as its been nothing but hopelessness for the last year for me trying other methods...I encourage everyone with hsv to try this,..trust me you will be amazed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.143 sec, (1)