CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BHT seems most promising of all treatments

caliman Views: 36,561
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 809,812

Re: BHT seems most promising of all treatments

looks like suppresive therapy to me,...im not a big believer in homeopathic medicine,...or things that claim to train the immune system how to fight,...the problem isnt that our immune systems cant fight the viruses,...its that the viruses know how to hide from the immune system and have a lipid coat to protect them from being killed,...when you find a substance that melts this fatty coating,..or deactivates its membrane,..thats when your able to actually kill it,...otherwise its like there wearing bullet proof vests.

And as far as ''never an outbreak'' its another form of supressive therapy,....ive taken all their products and they gave me energy,...but its nothing a glass of water and 25 drops of peroxide couldnt do as well.

fighting viral infections is a 24/7 job,....they can replicate back to their original population in 4 hours.

All I know is that it gave me a rash from head to toe when I applied it on my lower back,...and it took me almost a month to get my skin back to being 100% clear again....and when I rubbed some dmso on my ankles my vision went very blurry for 30 minutes and it felt like I was going blind so I ran for the shower to wash it off quickly,..3 days later I get a painfull blister type breakout on my ankle..I never had a good experience using that stuff and wont touch it again...the most effective treatments would have to be ozone,rife,beck protocol and bht imo.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.191 sec, (1)