CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cognitive dissonance in mercury-leaking amalgam Quacks (edit)

Celcius Views: 9,237
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 817,598

Re: cognitive dissonance in mercury-leaking amalgam Quacks (edit)

Why are you so passionate about this subject? Why do you defend Amalgam use so violently? Did you put Amalgams in your kid's teeth? Where does Amalgam affect your life?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are you nuts? I am not defending Amalgams at all! I just wanted my question answered witout being attacked! I have never defended it at all! My question was simple and direct and all I got was sarcasm!
The question is still legitimate! Why do some people appear to lead normal healthy lives with a mouth full of amalgam? Geesh the defensive nature of people around here is the problem ! Harley girl is genuine in her answers although she did not really answer them, but mostly just defended almagam removal! But what about people who cant afford these expensive and sometime dangerous procedures, and is there a potential alternative to removal?
In my research I found a few people who beleive you can deal with Amalgams without removal ,but it seems the mind set here is there is none, whatsoever, there is no alternative to this expensive procedure and you will be damned to eternal misery if you dont!
I,d like some one of these so called experts to acknowledge this and give some kind of help or alternaive to those who have to live with it, if even for a short while until they can do the removal procedure!
But some people are just too rigid and obsessed with being right that they cant see through the shroud they have placed themselves in!

Mercola for example recommends chlorella and does not recommend removal, others claim that being in an non acidic state of pH balance will deal with the daily release of mercury into the system and neutralize these toxins, castor oil flushes and oil pulling are other example of dealing with mercury toxicity!
But to these so called experts there is no alternative ,whether you have one small filling or a mouthful IT MUST BE REMOVED! Come on, how about some sound reasoning and better insight then no alternatives! Is there no middle ground, or is there an agenda to this chicken little message once again???????

In addition I also know of two people who claim it was the worse decision the ever made in thier lives to have these procedure done! Granted they may have had an inexperienced dentist ,but how does one know for sure that they can be positive they wont have to suffer like these people did , who by the way ten years after are still suffering from the toxicity put into there brain. organs and bloodstream from the removal processes?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)