CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cognitive dissonance in mercury-leaking amalgam Quacks

Aharleygyrl Views: 9,091
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 816,131

Re: cognitive dissonance in mercury-leaking amalgam Quacks

they actually don't lead normal long healthy lives.  it's just they don't know any better.  any health problems are attributed to other things and some have many small things that they just discard. 

many people go along doing just fine, then get cancer.  i can tell you if they have mercury, the chances of something like that happening go way up. 

i can remember lying in bed in my 20s and staring at the ceiling.  for it was there that i posted the signs such as "you snooze, you lose".  i had bought into the beliefs of all my relatives, that i was just lazy.  i was trying anything i could.  i went to college and worked and had to be awake 24 hours a day, because studying for people with mercury is very difficult.  of course back then, i hadn't a clue what was causing all my illnesses and making me feel so bad.  i got about 10 hours sleep a week, by by god, i was determined to prove them all wrong.  then, i had 2 M.S. attacks within 3 months of each other and had to quit. 

i will leave you with one thing...i challenge you to take every person in the world and at age 4 put mercury fillings in them, then put in as many as i had (and that was a ton, because mercury fillings come out frequently in most people).  do that for 33 years and see if they all lead long health lives.  one factor that is not being taken into consideration is that immune systems of children are fragile.  many of the patients who come here have told me they got the filling in their teens or 20s.  a smaller amount received them at age 4 or around their.  those are the ones who can get very ill, along with those who don't have an exceptional immune system or have other conditions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)