CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cognitive dissonance in mercury-leaking amalgam Quacks

Aharleygyrl Views: 9,303
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 816,256

Re: cognitive dissonance in mercury-leaking amalgam Quacks

hal huggins says that you will rarely ever find a world class athelete with an amalgam filling in their mouth you know, it reminds me of the gay thing...how people say they knew from very young they were different...that is what it was like for me (and many patients have said they experienced this too), that i always knew i was different, in my case ill. but, since no one could figure out what it was practically my whole life, not drs, not my parents, i eventually told myself that everyone must feel as crumby as i did.

i remember years ago, i couldn't for the life of me figure out how someone could get up early, work all day, read the paper, eat dinner, watch tv, then go to bed and get up and do it all over again, and do it for five days a week, year after year. it used to mesmerize me. it made me feel lazy and like an outcast. i really did think, though, that people felt bad (ill) like i did and they just did it anyway. so, i would push myself very hard many times over the years. eventually in my late 30s, i was just too sick to do it anymore. by that time, i had figured out what it was. one day 2 years prior, i was at the library and something came up on the screen asking me if i knew fillings were 50% mercury and if i knew they were killing me. i couldn't believe it, andi wasn't even searching for anything about my conditions and diseases. but, i didn't believe the government would allow something bad in teeth. i was shock. i put it away for 2 years because i thougth even it it were true, i could never afford to replace it. eventually, i got to sick and had to did in the file cabinet and start reading. i had no other answers, no choice but to look into it. immediately after the mercury was out, i became just like those people who go to work all day, come home, do a bunch of stuff, day in and day out. i am rarely in bed, just my eight hours or less, and i can sleep when i am tired for the first time in 33 years. that was one of the many amazing things. if i lay my head on the pillow, i am asleep in minutes (or seconds). since age 4, i had spent many hours laying there staring at the ceiling, eventually getting out of bed without any sleep, and unable to get any sleep until i was beyond exhaustion. of course, i did chelate the mercury out, too, began heavily the night of the removal. i also had 5 root canals and hal huggins says they are a zillion times worse than mercury fillings. the following year, i brought my dad to get all his stuff out. he was in bad shape too. he is much much better my mom says. i hear patients all the time tell me how much their health improves right away after removal. i hear some amazing things from them.

Torrie

Curezone Forum

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)