CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Castor Oil orally has CURED my bloating...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
San2006 Views: 41,486
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 810,319

Re: Castor Oil orally has CURED my bloating...

Hi:

here is my protocol for CO flush.

1. Wake up early in morning on a holiday, and mix 60 ml of CO + 100 ml of Orange Juice, well, in a bottle.

2. Hold the nose and drink the concoction. Immediately pop a mint in my mouth and let go off the nose.

3. I bypass the taste this way. I have not had any vomiting, but sometimes I get the nasty burps, and feel the taste. But thats about it.

4. I can move around the house, do my chores, or just lie down.

5. An hour after, I start drinking lukewarm water, ( as much as I can tolerate). This is to give a hot-wash to my intestines.

6. I start having bowel movements, in an hour or so. I once counted and I had something like 12 BMs with this amount of dose, which lasted for 6-7 hours.

7. I skip breakfast, that day, and have a light lunch like khichidi. I also eat some fruits. Any fruit is good, as they are easily digested.

8. By dinner time I am normal, and can have normal dinner. Although, I still keep it light and healthy( No fried stuff).

9. I feel 100% better next day and diarrhea is gone. I also noticed, that bowels are dark brown coloured, implying that bile flow is adequate.

10. I try to do CO oil cleanse, once a month.

For my last 3 LFs, I combined CO cleanse as well. That is do CO cleanse in morning, follwed by LF that day. But now I am doing only CO flushes. And not doing Liver Flushing. My bloating is seriously gone.

I realise the importance of cleansing out Liver, Stomach and Intestines. If they are not clean, disease is just on its way to bite us. And a bloated tummy is just a sign of sickness. SO I wanted to fix it, by all means.

I have tried a lot of things in the past one year, since I came to Curezone. A anti-candida diet, Coconut Oil, Liver Flushing, SWF, ES purges etc. But nothing has worked like this castor Oil cleanse. One thing, which I stayed away was Enemas/Colonics etc. Never wasted my time /money on those.

So now I am doing CO cleanse ( once a month), cold showers ( every day), drink one liter of lukewarm water with lemon/honey ( evrery morning). I also exercise and try to skin brush. I am 31yrs F, weigh 120lbs.

In my opinion try this CO clease 4-5 times, done evry 2 weeks and see if the size of your tummy goes down. It really went down in my case!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.813 sec, (2)