CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber

Naturalist Views: 7,407
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 796,777

Re: Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber

Yes, hyperbaric oxygen uses pressure to force fresh oxygen into the body. I read somewhere that if Christopher Reeves would have had hyperbaric oxygen immediately after his neck injury he would probably be alive and walking around today. While I have 2 herniated discs in my neck, I have yet to do hyperbaric. In my research I have spoken to doctors or administrators at 3 different hyperbaric oxygen clinics. Since I have many other back issues this is still something I will be doing.

The oxygen therapies that I do: Daily consumption of ozone water and bathing in H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) with Epsom Salt and baking soda once a week. These have been extremely beneficial. I also find bathing in ginger/epsom salt/baking soda to be very soothing.

I have had the herniated discs since December 2005. It takes a while to heal. I have dealt with back issues for 35 years and from experience I can tell you that a chiropractor is not the answer to your problem. The body is fearfully and wonderfully made and will heal itself given the chance. My discs no longer bother me but it took 6 to 8 months before I really felt a difference. Give yourself "time" and rest and good nutrition.

What are you taking for your inflamation? Inflamation was my biggest problem.

Are you familar with the law of attraction. Please do not discount this. Thoughts become feelings. Use the law of attraction. See yourself living in a perfectly healthy body. Watch your thoughts and emotions. Do not give the problem all your energy. Make sure you are thinking and feeling what you want in your healing, not what you don't want.

Have you read the book "Flood Your Body with Oxygen" by Ed McCabe. Have you visited the Oxygen forum?

Best of health to you...*

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)