CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Bible Fraud

boldyloxx Views: 3,264
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 689,697

Re: The Bible Fraud

I don't agree totally with the Bible Fraud book. I also totally don't agree with organized religion of any denomination--let's not pick on the Catholic Church-- You will find corruption in every denomination that mankind gets his hand on without the Holy Spirit's control.

This is true in not only Organized religion, but it is true in our political , educational, corporate and health care systems--to name a few.
Don't become as a little Child. Don't go before God with each decision-- instead, vote charismatic people in control who are self-motivated --even with good intentions, and this is what you get-- confusion which turns to corruption.

The reason I don't agree with the Bible Fraud book, is because I believe though they do illustrate how the scriptures were manipulated to some extent by man-- the author of the Bible Fraud makes a blanket statement over practically the entire scriptures- as though it is mostly all bullcrap.

It is not-- Pray for the Holy Spirit to enlighten you before reading the Bible- and your eyes will be opened to insights, and other aspects you would normally gloss over quickly. The perfect unadulterated scriptures exists only in Heaven--but there is much truth that still can be gleaned from the Scriptures on Earth.

The DaVinci Code also has people brainwashed into thinking that via the author's (or Leonardo DaVinci's) human speculation, Jesus is not the Son of God- but was just some itinerant preacher who got Mary pregnant, etc---because the book said so.

When I was sixteen years old, I would have bought into all of that-- until I had a personal conversion experience --and met Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and God-the Father. It was a quiet experience-- no fanfare, but very genuine, and it overthrew all my agnostic concepts.

Now I see how people will only hear what they WANT to hear- and will cast aside the TRUTH for things they consider more "exciting". There is a verse in the New Testament about how in the last days, people will have "itching ears" and allow themselves to be led astray. This is very obvious nowadays-- so I'm guessing we really must be in the last days after seeing the popularity of this "Bible Fraud" Book and the Davinci Code movie.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)