CureZone   Log On   Join
Biblical Fraud

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 3,467
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 689,733

Biblical Fraud

finallyfaith,

I found bible verses which supports the use of God name...

(John 17:6) 6 “I have made your name manifest to the men you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word.

(John 17:11) 11 “Also, I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world and I am coming to you. Holy Father, watch over them on account of your own name which you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are.

(John 17:26) 26 And I have made your name known to them and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them.”

(Matthew 6:9) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified.

If you will notice Amos 8:11 have a relevance on the proper use of GOD Name.

Amos 8:11 (New International Version)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society
11 "The days are coming," declares the Sovereign LORD,
"when I will send a famine through the land—
not a famine of food or a thirst for water,
but a famine of hearing the words of the LORD.

and you will notice here the word LORD was written in full capital in which when I look on the other bible...

(Amos 8:11) 11 “‘Look! There are days coming,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ‘and I will send a famine into the land, a famine, not for bread, and a thirst, not for water, but for hearing the words of Jehovah.

LORD was used to substitute the Name of Jehovah God.

If GOD don't want to use his name then why it was written in the original Hebrew script almost 7000 times and around 250 time in the New testament? plus all scripture supported its use?

(Psalm 53:1) The senseless one has said in his heart: “There is no Jehovah.” They have acted ruinously and have acted detestably in unrighteousness; There is no one doing good.]

Psalm 83:18 (English Standard Version)
The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles
18that they may know that you alone,
whose name is the LORD,
are the Most High over all the earth.

again if you will bring back the original script..

(Psalm 83:18) 18 That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

YOu will notice here what the Bible translator have done in connection of replacing the true God Name...It created confusion.

You will also found that when you sing "alleluia." You are already calling the name of Jehova...

"Alleluia"
the Greek form (Rev. 19:1, 3, 4, 6) of the Hebrew Hallelujah = Praise ye
Jehovah, which begins or ends several of the psalms (106, 111, 112, 113, etc.).

Source: Easton's 1897 Bible Dictionary

"Alleluiah"
Alleluia \Al`le*lu"ia\, Alleluiah \Al`le*lu"iah\, n. [L. alleluia, Gr. ?, fr. Heb. hall[=e]l[=u]-y[=a]h. See Hallelujah.] An exclamation signifying Praise ye Jehovah. Hence: A song of praise to God. See Hallelujah, the commoner form.

I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia. --Rev. xix. 1.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

Let's not closed our door from any JWs...Remember we are looking for the truth and that why we're here in CureZone...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (2)