CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Uhhhh.....what is your point?

Views: 3,238
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 689,717

Re: Uhhhh.....what is your point?

You mean you already knew the True God name before?

(Exodus 34:14) For you must not prostrate yourself to another god, because Jehovah, whose name is Jealous, he is a jealous God;

(Deuteronomy 6:13) Jehovah your God you should fear, and him you should serve, and by his name you should swear.

(Joshua 24:19) Then Joshua said to the people: “YOU are not able to serve Jehovah, for he is a holy God; he is a God exacting exclusive devotion. He will not pardon YOUR revolting and YOUR sins.

(Psalm 128:1) Happy is everyone fearing Jehovah, Who is walking in his ways.

(Psalm 83:18) 18 That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

(Isaiah 42:8) “I am Jehovah. That is my name; and to no one else shall I give my own glory, neither my praise to graven images.

(Matthew 4:10) Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written, ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’”

(Luke 10:27) In answer he said: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole strength and with your whole mind,’ and, ‘your neighbor as yourself.’”

(2 Timothy 3:16) 16 All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness,

It's really great when you found the Bible with the revived GOD's name....I am now considering to explore this weekends a Bible Study with JW's...hope you will see the light...

(Jeremiah 8:9) The wise ones have become ashamed. They have become terrified and will be caught. Look! They have rejected the very word of Jehovah, and what wisdom do they have?

(Proverbs 4:18) 18 But the path of the righteous ones is like the bright light that is getting lighter and lighter until the day is firmly established.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)