CureZone   Log On   Join
Distilled Water - This is Not Natural

finallyfaith Views: 10,996
Published: 18 y

Distilled Water - This is Not Natural

lets talk about distilled water. there is a notion that distilled water is natural and non-distilled in unnatural. there is even an advice giver on curezone who claims drinking distilled water is "obeying nature."

well, i challenge you to go out into nature and find some naturally occurring distilled water. whats that you say? you can't? why not? perhaps because distilled water occurs nowhere in nautre. no river, stream, ocean, or natural spring gives forth distilled water. as rain leaves a rain cloud its close to distilled, but it contains impurities absorbed from the atmosphere. as it falls it absorbs more, and the instant it hits the ground or a tree or whatever its far from being distilled. and once it falls it immediately begins taking in minerals. nature moves very quickly to infuse all water with minerals. nature does not like distilled water at all.

one of nature's most precious gifts is pure natural spring water gushing forth from the earth. this water has seeped slowly thru the earth, then travels for literally YEARS thru solid bedrock, before finally emerging in a deep underground chamber. when the pressure is enough, the water it forced up thru the spring. during this long process the entire time this water is absorbing minerals and incorporating minerals into its deceptively simple molecular complex. by the time it emerges in the spring its fully mineralized and far from distilled. this is the water the Creator intended us to drink.

animals don't like to drink distilled water. on the other hand, they PREFER spring water to river water or lake water. river and lake water is "young" water compared to spring water, by this i mean it hasn't gone thru the long underground mineralizing journey that spring water has. thus the fact that animals choose to drink spring water before lake or river water shows that animals prefer more mineralized water over less mineralized water.

distilled water is dead, it has no vibration, it has no life force, all of the most notable water wizards such as viktor schauberger and patrick flanagan disdain(ed) distilled water and recommend(ed) against drinking it. schauberger spent his entire life studying water and determined that spring water was nature's ultimate gift to mankind. in fact he even went so far as to say distilled water could not be energized enough for human consumption.

now, as a cleanse over a short period, i think its fine. and really, i always say if someone is doing a health protocol and its working for them, then fine, i support them. i am not "against" drinking distilled water, if you like it, go for it. i am simply against the ridiculous notion that distilled water is "natural" and drinking it is "obeying nature" when in fact the exact opposite is true - distilled water is quite unnatural and drinking it goes against every clue nature has given us.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)