CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why can't I find scientific literature on mucoid plaque?

Views: 12,290
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 454,418

Re: Why can't I find scientific literature on mucoid plaque?

i've searched far and wide for any peered reviewed research in reputable journals on mucoid plaque and have come up empty handed. however, i doubt that's because no one's done the research. it is more likely that any research is old (no medical researcher will waste their time on research that won't net them a new wing on their facility or a chair on an advisory board these days) and buried in some dusty medical journal from 50 years ago. researchers today who actually research are underfunded and often independent. the vast majority are "research for hire", working on behalf of corporations looking to prove (or disprove) some theory to benefit their bottom line.

this is the sad state of our traditional medical system, people. there is no money to be made in "discovering" mucoid plaque, except for the Bentonite miners maybe, and they must not have a strong lobbying arm. just like there's no money in finding a PREVENTION for cancer, but lordamighty, look at the money to be made in CURING cancer!!! it's all about the money.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)