CureZone   Log On   Join
Richard Anderson on Mucoid Plaque & 1974 penny story!!

Tracey Views: 12,528
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 454,380

Richard Anderson on Mucoid Plaque & 1974 penny story!!

Hiya!

Here's a good link for you.

I, too, have experienced amazingly-crazy mucoid plaque. Yes, some of it is the psyllium plumped up...but I have to say that stuff clears you out! I did the B&P's for about 50 days and my tummy got flatter and flatter...and at the beginning I had these long horrific black 'ropes'...but nearing the end I only got out these tiny wee frond-like pieces! very very odd, I tell you! But very satisfying too. I was still taking 3 B&P's daily when I got out the teeeny tiny bits...so that's something!

Also...take a look at the second link below...it includes a story where my boyfriend, after Day4 of taking the B&P's pooed out a 1974 penny that he had swallowed 26 years earlier!!! Nuts eh? We rolled on the floor laughing over that one...couldn't believe it. That penny had been stuck somewhere in his intestines for 26 years!!!

The retarded thing is...we have two friends that are doctors - one a gastroenterologist and they both said, "that could not have happened..there is no where for the penny to hide" !!! Brock said, "Well it DID happen!!" I mean, jeez....those doctors are brainwashed obviously! They just parroted the exact same thing! (there's 26 feet of small intestine and 5 feet of large intestine by the way...all squished into a very small space...so I'd think there's plenty of places that penny could have hid!! nuts.

Anyway....do the B&P's yourself...that is the only way. Experiment and see what works for you.

love Tracey

Richard Anderson on Mucoid Plaque

http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/cleanse-links.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)