CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: *cackle*

John Cullison Views: 3,868
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 76,949

Re: *cackle*

"------ Your bile, especially the old, concentrated one is very alkaline (caustic), too. You should always use the enema after the flush or you intestine, colon and rectum might be hurt by the "caustic" bile. There can be huge amount of it (1-2 litres) so the stomach juice and lemon juice you drink don’t neutralize it completely.
Second, I didn’t say you get exactly soap. And believe it or not, 40 C can be enough for this substance to form."

Have you ever mixed a highly alkaline substance with a highly acidic substance?

The result is massive quantities of heat, plus water and a salt (assuming a standard hydrogen-based acid and hydroxide-based base). You're saying that the "old bile" is "highly caustic" (which means it would be eating through my insides...), but then gets mixed with stomach acid (which can reach as low as pH 1, mostly reduced by digestion, I'll grant you), and somehow this doesn't manage to cook my insides?

Even mixing a highly caustic substance (let's say lye) with pH 7 (i.e. water) releases a lot of heat. Try adding water to lye sometime (heh heh -- DON'T do this -- only ever add lye to water, and slowly, or it just might splatter all over you!).

Even so... why don't I get these kinds of stones coming out when I eat lots of fatty meat (of which I've eaten plenty in my life...), for example? Animal fat saponfies into a solid substance much more easily than olive oil. If what you say is true, then I should see these small stones all the time just from high-fat foods. Strangely, I don't. I just don't see this "highly caustic bile" caring one iota about which fats it's "saponifying".

Yet I do find these stones after gall bladder attacks, in my stool.

"------- As I said, very small Gallstones do pass. But most of the stuff you get is ...."

Actually, when I did gall bladder flushes, I did get a lot of small stones. I've also, however, gotten the large ones which you insist cannot be passed. I've also gotten them in my stool WITHOUT flushes. I know what they look like. And yes, they were large, and yes, it hurt a lot when they passed without a flush.

Thanks, but my personal experience beats your hypothetical textbook stuff.

"------- I am not going to enlighten anybody. I think helping people to understand how their body works is a good thing. There always should be HEALTHY AND OPEN discussion on this matter. That’s why I said that doctors, who cannot answer your questions, should be punished."

Then why don't you start your own web site and use ITS resources to advance your hypothetical information, rather than coming here to a support site to teach us the errors of our ways?

You did one flush, and read a bunch of information about it, and have declared that we're all fools (no, you didn't use the words...), and that you know all the answers. If you'd read the contents of these forums before posting, you would already have seen that you're advancing a tired argument that others already have, and which has been discussed to death already. You aren't adding any new information here. Yes, we've been told by at least four people now that all these stones are is saponified olive oil. Did you check out those threads before making your post? Then you haven't really done all your homework, have you?

And, finally, why not punish (i.e. eliminate) the system that keeps doctors in the dark on the subject and discourages or punishes them from pursuing it on their own? What good would punishing the doctors do? Threatening punishment is the one reason doctors won't look into alternatives, and threatening them for not knowing the alternatives will only drive them to preventing anyone from knowing the alternatives, lest word finally get out and they get their pants sued off! That seems like a short-sighted philosophy to me, one that actually only further entrenches the status quo.

=-John-=

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)