CureZone   Log On   Join
*cackle*

John Cullison Views: 3,974
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 76,932

*cackle*

Thanks for the update, dude! We'd never have figured this one out without your explanation!

Laura, do you want to take this one? *grin*

Paramedic, please answer me just one question: How can this procedure be "very effective" if all we're doing is "saponifying" olive oil in our bodies?

OK, here's another one: Why, when following the same procedure, using the same fasting technique before doing the flush, and using the same amount of olive oil, do I get wildly different results with each flush?

OK, here's another one: Why, when I do a flush, do I feel a tingle and spasms? Is that just the oil turning to soap?

OK, here's another one: My wife has to use lye in order to turn olive oil (plus other oils) into soap. Lye is extremely caustic. When exposed to the oils, the lye + oil mixture heats up *dramatically*. So... if we're genuinely saponifying olive oil, why haven't my insides turned to cooked meat?

OK, here's another one: When I check my stool/diarrhea, why do I find stones which look exactly like the ones that I've passed before *without* a flush?

OK, here's another one: Why, when I take Epsom Salt during a gall bladder attack, does the pain go away within a few minutes? Is it a mere coincidence, and the attack was amazingly going to end any way?

OK, here's another one: Why do you feel the need to come here to enlighten us on our misconceptions?

Thanks!

=-John-=

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)