CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Husband's sperm

saved1230 Views: 53,112
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 756,582

Re: Husband's sperm

I know my GYN has talked to me about cutting out all sugar, but she said we would have to both do this for it to work. I have talked to my husband about trying this route, it would just be hard for him. He is a hard working construction worker, and going on a yeast curing diet just wouldn't work for him. I know our doctor said 6 months of this type of diet and it should work both on yeast and bacteria because the Sugar feeds both of these problems. I tryed it for 6 months, I lost 20 pds which was needed but the itching is still a problem. She also spoke to me about staying in the hospital for a length of time having a IV drip of vitamin C. I didn't think to ask questions about that, but I would be willing to give it a try. Interesting you talked about a zapper. My husband got a machine that is very similar to a zapper for his bad knee, it allows electric current into an area of damage using batteries. I tryed it over my liver last year and passed stones. It does work. I had just done a parasite cleanse also, so I had no parasites to kill at the time by zapping them. I know that the zapper can work for all kinds of aliments. Ok, since we are being so honest here, does anyone else itch all the way back to the rectum also? I do. This is not pinworms, it is just an itch. I hate this problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (1)