CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Husband's sperm

Fungifactor8 Views: 53,214
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 755,987

Re: Husband's sperm

I am a former Toxic Mold exposure patient, turned researcher. I had high levels of mold fungi throughout my body, including yeast infection in my anus. I have spent the past five years extensively researching how mold fungi do what they do to the human body. Several things stood out from the various entries. First I don't believe mold fungi transferred in the semen. But, it can transfer on the skin of the penis. If your husbands do any remodeling there is a very high probability they brought mold spores home on their clothes. Especially if they were around dry rot. Mold is what sucks the moisture and the nutrients out of wood to turn it into dry rot. It does the same thing in the vagina to make it sensitive to rubbing, which irritates the tissues. Yet, there is still enough warmth and moisture to provide ideal conditions for fungal growth. Earlier today I saw an interesting writeup by batmanrules on a coconut oil liver/gallbladder cleanse that had very good results. Topical solutions will not solve this problem. It is systemic for both of you. Do you have ANY mold in your home? If you do, this is your underlying source of mold for both of you. Sometimes tou don't even see it, if it is in your walls, ceiling or flooring. The mycoTOXINS they produce to kill off their microbial competitors, are concentrated and weaponized to make some of the most powerful biological weapons on earth, T-2 Mycotoxin. First it is important to eliminate ANY source of microbes. I recommend ALL people should have an air cleaner with a HEPA filter to capture any microbes in your breathing environment. Fungi are non-chlorophyll in nature. So, I added chlorophyllin to my diet to saturate my all my tissues and organs with it. I take 100mg three times a day. It is also used in colostomy bags to take away the odor. Interesting huh.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)