CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Totally baffled by this method.

Views: 3,411
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 748,230

Re: Totally baffled by this method.

Hi, Thanks so much for telling me your story. I don't particularly want to wait for 5-6 months for a good nights sleep! Mind you, it has been years since I slept properly, so I guess I can wait a little longer. At least you have told me there is light at the end of the tunnel. I know what you mean about feeling 85 sometimes. After lolling on the sofa watching three hours of tv at night, I used to feel like a little old lady when I tried to get up. Talk about stiff! After two weeks of UT that is so much better. Thank you for offering to send me the chapter on losing weight, but I am an expert at that! I tend to lose a few stone every four years, and keep it off for a bit, then put it all back on again. This has been going on for about 30 odd years. I now know that when the next healthy eating plan hits me, that when the weight is gone I must not have even one small taste of my trigger foods, as I will start to binge and put the weight back on again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.079 sec, (1)