CureZone   Log On   Join
Totally baffled by this method.

Canadian_girl Views: 4,933
Published: 18 y

Totally baffled by this method.

Ok. I have to admit I am totally baffled by this method. Drink your own urine???? Your urine contains waste from your body not to mention toxins being flushed out. Why on earth would anyone want to drink it?? I am so surprised that people are easily followed by this method. If someone had posted that by eating their own stool it cued their cancer would people follow this method as well??

I know I am saying what I think and many people will be offended but I have never ever heard of anyone WANTING to drink their own urine. I don't know - call me the crazy one here but are you sure it's not just the 'placebo effect' and that you are thinking it's the urine that is helping. Never in a million years would I want to drink my own waste. Remember it's waste. I don't see the top nutritionists or alternative doctors recommending this method.

Maybe someone could explain this to me? Be nice!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)