CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Totally baffled by this method.

Views: 3,719
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 747,934

Re: Totally baffled by this method.

It took approx. 5-6 months before I really started sleeping better (7oz morning and at night). But in the meantime, I realised that a few drops of urine under the tongue would relax me and most of the time help me get back to sleep. Sometimes I would wake up 2 - 3 times per night to put a few drops under the tongue.

As for my joint pains, I imagine it took about the same time. I just realized all of a sudden I could get up from my chair after a movie without thinking about it. I used to go very slowly and was trying to hide the pain in the joints. I was 52 and felt like 85. I also know I have more energy. Three years ago it would be hard for me to get up when I would kneel down to help a student. I realized last spring that I could get up much faster without thinking about it. As for the stubborn pain in the hip I was really surprised it went away after applying urine compress for one night only.

I was approx 15 pounds overweight. I lost 10 pounds in a month and a half  (august 2006) after following some of Kevin Trudeau's (Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About) advice on how to lose weight and maintain it there. I think the Apple Cider Vinegar (unpasteurised and organic) had a lot to do with it. Also the walks in the park (oxygen) must have helped (eventhough I was going to the gym before). If you want the chapter on 'loosing weight' I could send it to you. It is already scanned. Just send me your email.

Good luck and hang in there. You are still young...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)