CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Totally baffled by this method.

lokismum Views: 3,730
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 747,367

Re: Totally baffled by this method.

I remember being where you are now. I can only suggest that you read Your Own Perfect Medicine, by Martha M Christy. That is the book I started with, then because she had pretty nearly convinced me, I carried on and read more, also researching on the Internet. Waste and toxins are removed via the stools, urine is filtered from the blood, and does not contain anything "nasty". I does contain a vast number of things including vitamins, minerals, anti-bodies etc. etc. It is said that if you injest your own urine you are giving a big kick start to your immune system. This therapy goes back to the year "dot", and several million Chinese drink their own urine. The ex prime minister of India Moraji Desai drank his own urine every day and lived a very long and happy life. The more you read, the more it makes sense. You will be suprise, if you research UT, that some allopathic doctors believe in this treatment too. Please don't be a closed mind to something you instinctively shy away from. Make your mind up from an informed place, not an ignorant one. You never know you may be glad you did.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)