CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ionic detoxification foot bath scam explained by a manufacturer

notmyrealname Views: 22,776
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 748,393

Re: Ionic detoxification foot bath scam explained by a manufacturer

Hi Heather,

From what I understand Mary Staggs and other sites that I've read are claiming that (in simplified terms) the unit does detoxify very effectively, but not in the way that has been claimed by so many. It is not, apparently, primarily through the pores, but rather through the body's organs after the fact. Based on the experience my friends and I have had, I would say we have all been going through "cleansing reactions" since Saturday night. I've had headaches--which I almost never get--and have been stinking like crazy! :( My friends have had similar problems and have also been very fatigued. But, does this very expensive unit really detoxify to such a degree that it is worth so much money? I don't know yet.

I would really be interested to hear your perspective. I don't know much about bio-stimulation. Do you have links to some research, both pro and con, so I can decide if it really has been debunked? I am not trying to challenge you. Like I said, I do have a natural bias toward alternative medicine and therapies. But, I really want to know both sides and analyze what I read. Please give me any information you have! :)

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)