CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ionic detoxification foot bath scam explained by a manufacturer

Views: 21,698
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 844,444

Re: Ionic detoxification foot bath scam explained by a manufacturer

Thank you so much for the time and effort to come back and give your findings. I am one who has only had one treatment, but the uplifting and incredible feeling that stayed for several days tells me that it absolutely does something. I will be undergoing regular treatments starting this week. As I previously mentioned, I was bitten by HOBO Spiders a little over a year ago. The bites are horrific as they eat away at the flesh (necrosis) and leave nasty scars and itch like the dickins, even while gaping wounds. The HOBO bite is very similar to the Recluse bite. Unfortunately, carbon poultices have not taken the poisons out completely and they have recurred this Summer. Doctors wanted to pump me full of Antibiotics , which don't help. My first ion footbath session actually calmed the wounds and they were starting to heal, however I didn't have the footbath available after the one session. So we'll see how it works after a few sessions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)