CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Esme...

esme90 Views: 3,868
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 740,412

Re: Esme...

The short answer is I'm not sure I've got it. The doctors are still unable to give me a diagnosis as yet. Plus the situation is complicated by the fact I have been using herbal protocols and the symptoms are lessening (hooray!)
My symptoms have been multiple and all very minor. Some of them are attributable to schisto; others could be trichinella or loa loa. I'll do a full list another day. Sorry, but I'm up to my stressed little eyeballs right now trying to organise a graduation do, and write a thesis, and do well on a practice placement all in 24 hours.
Shortest way to give you info is say have a look at this website:
http://www.dpd.cdc.gov/dpdx/HTML/Schistosomiasis.htm
However, if you're not a health professional, then don't take the worse case scenario. The first words say: "Many cases are asymptomatic". I have had only minor symptoms that I explained away for probably about 5 years. It's only when something triggered a major attack that I found really noticeable evidence. And at first I thought it was Morgellons. In fact, it could have been the neem itself that triggered the major rashes etc.
I suddenly had the thought that this may put you off the cleanse My policy is better out than in, and I know my body will be much cleaner and healthier once I get rid of this thing. And it is getting better.
Sorry, it's 1am my time, and I have to be up at 6. I'll try to remember to post in a couple of weeks when I'm less busy. I'd really love to explain my theory, and my story, and encourage you to do a cleanse, so if you'd like to do me a favour, repost in a couple of weeks (my short term memory stinks right now), and I'll do a long post then. If you want to do your own research, the Patient UK website is pretty good. Also, it helps to realise that doctors don't know everything there is to know about tropical parasites, and if you read the British Medical Journal (but you need a college to give you a subscription), you'll realise there's new manifestations of supposedly "well-understood" parasites all teh time.
Rgds
esme

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.084 sec, (2)