CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I had to stop

esme90 Views: 4,041
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 118,460

Re: I had to stop

alexandra
If it's any consolation, I experienced a similar reaction to neem leaf powder after a few days. I have Morgellons, so I think I have worms (schistosoma, to be precise) but have been unable to get the doctors to treat me. I'm still not sure that my reaction to neem was die-off, because since shortly thereafter I have found visible pulses all over my hands, ribs, hips, ankles and feet. Moreover, I found a bump that moves; it's 2-3" long. So I suspect that the neem has fed these parasites rather than killing them off. Either that, or they were in my blood vessels all along, and the neem disturbed them enought that they all decided to move out into the open. Play the odds, folks, which is more likely?
In your case, enough is known about the humaworm herbs to be pretty certain that they don't foster the worms. Die off is a phenomenon which is recognised by tropical medicine doctors. If they were to treat me for schisto with albendazole, then the protocol is I go in for 12 hour obs - the initial allergic reaction to the death of adults and release of new babies is severe, and may require the use of injected fast-acting steroids to control the allergic reaction.
I agree with humaworm et al, and think that you did the right thing in stopping the humaworm and checking to see if you do have an allergy to any of the ingredients.
Sorry for the essay. I just thought I'd share.
Rgds
Esme90

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)