CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I had to stop

humaworm Views: 3,953
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 118,460

Re: I had to stop

Alexandria - First of all, I want say thank you for posting your personal reactions here - it could prove VERY useful to others. Second of all - the other posters are right on target (excpet Peter) in that you are either experiencing severe die-off or you might be allergic to an herbs used in HUMAWORM. Our herbs are VERY strong - as fresh as can be obtained and are therefore VERY powerful. I wish you the best and don't feel bad if you have to stop cleansing for a while. You've done no harm as far as creating "super parasites" and you can always start again another time. The poster who suggested the allergy testing is right too - if need be, I can send you a small, separate amount of each herb FREE OF CHARGE so you can have the testing done. Just email the customer service department and we'll take care of it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.089 sec, (1)