CureZone   Log On   Join
Oh honey

molly bloom Views: 2,979
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 723,818

Oh honey

Find that shelter and don't walk out of there...RUN. Run as if your life depended on it. Run like he is on your heels. Those people in that shelter will help you sort it out. You are in hell. I know, I was in hell. The jerk left me for another woman, what a surprise! But thank goodness, it was the best thing that ever happened to me, even though it took the better part of a year to recover.

But when I got strong, I got REALLY strong. And you will too, believe me. You just don't know it now, you are not empowered. Once you are out on your own, it will come to you. It's a big beautiful awesome new world.

So, please, find out about that shelter today. Pack you bags and go today. Contact your work people and say that you have an urgent personal matter to take care of. Call any of the utility companies that have your name on the account, and have them transferred to his name as of a certain date. You can have someone call him and tell him to officially transfer the accounts to his name. This will prevent any further problems with credit. Close credit cards, transfer your bank accounts. Turn off Cell Phone s. The shelter will help you with restraining orders, and all other business. You will need to erase all ties to your old life for awhile.

Forget about the accommodations in those shelters, anything is better than living in fear. And there are other women there that will totally get you and what you are going through. Oh boy, I was there, and I freaked, and went back and got my jaw broken. I was about your age too.

Now I've been married for many years to a kind and gentle man. I have zero drama in my life. I'm so happy.

Oh honey, I'm so rooting for you. Please get out of there. Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)