CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Christ that was the quickest yet.

Views: 1,630
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 722,138

Re: Christ that was the quickest yet.

I hear what you are saying about bad advice, sure you can find some on this site, and everywhere else, including the doc's office and elsewhere on the internet. I don't know of any way to really prevent that without destroying the nature of curezone.

I may disagree with MH, but for someone else, his advice might be just what someone is looking for. As much time as you spend here at curezone I would have guessed that you can see that many of the forums, and advice given therein, conflict. there is a vegan forum and a weston price forum for example... no way those two are going to agree... should someone delete the "wrong" forum? well you get my point, who is wrong anyway... different strokes for different folks. freedom of choice. educate yourself and figure it out. I don't even like the idea of censorship.

JOhn g

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)