CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You don't have to use epsom salt

4health Views: 15,295
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 712,291

Re: You don't have to use epsom salt

Hello,

You can use something else to clean you out besides epsom salt. How about Milk of Magnesia? I believe the main purpose for Epsom Salt is that it flushes out everything in your bowels. So you may want try some other "cleanser".

A book by Robert C. Atkins M.D. entitled, "Dr. Atkins' Age-Defying Diet" gives the steps to his version on page 230. He is the only doctor I've heard that recommends a liver flush. Here it is (this is an exact quote from the book):

"1. From Monday until noon on Saturday, eat your normal diet and take your usual supplements. In addition, drink as much fresh lemon juice as your appetite permits. Dilute it with pure water to taste and sweeten it, if you wish, with stevia.

2. Eat a normal lunch at noon on Saturday.

3. Three hours later, dissolve 2 teaspoons of sodium diphosphate--you may know this under its more common name, milk of magnesia--in 1 ounce of hot water and drink. If you're like most of my patients, you'll find the taste objectionable. To get rid of it, sip some more lemon juice.

4. Repeat step 3 two hours later.

5. For your evening meal, have only fresh grapefruit, grapefruit juice, or other citrus fruits or juices.

6. At bedtime, have either 4 ounces of unrefined olive oil followed by 6 ounces of grapefruit juice, or 4 ounces of unrefined olive oil blended with 4 ounces of lemon juice. (You can buy unrefined olive oil at health food stores. Keep it refrigerated.)

7. Following step 6, go immediately to bed and lie on your right side with your right knee pulled up close to your chest. Stay that way for thirty minutes, then go to sleep.

8. The next morning, before breakfast, take 2 more teaspoons of milk of magnesia dissolved in 2 ounces of hot water. From now on, continue with your normal diet and supplements. That's it.

The Liver Flush has a relaxing effect on your bowels. You may notice small, light-green, irregularly shaped objects in your stool the next day. This is perfectly normal-in fact, it indicates that the Liver Flush has helped."

I hope this helps. I'm a huge fan of liver cleanses. I've gotten rid of my allergies and asthma by doing them.

Sincerely,
Jon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)