CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I ALMOST DIED! BEWARE of EPSOM'S SALTS

Zoebess Views: 14,145
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 712,314

Re: I ALMOST DIED! BEWARE of EPSOM'S SALTS

I agree with you. The pre-existing condition of parasites which seems to have been extreme would have been a red flag NOT to do any Epsom Salts at that time. You are loaded with parasites which are toxifying your blood with their body waste and you are killing them with Paragon and so your kidneys and liver are trying to detox your blood and you just torqued the whole system which is a delicate. In the process of regaining health and cleansing one must cycle a period of "killing off" with a process of rebuilding the blood. This is done with herbs and good nutrition which will build blood volume and oing herbs which support the liver and kidneys. Doing flush after flush will throw the body into a healing crisis. That is why we wait in between flushes a few weeks for the body to recover. So, hopefully, with this awareness, you can see better why what happened to you happened. It was a healing crisis, touched off by too much detoxing, not specifically the Epsom Salts . Companies sell this stuff as laxatives and if it kept putting people in emergency rooms it would be yanked off the market. Having said all this, I am very glad you were able to get help and are now recovered. I too learned the hard way that you can tax the body by doing too much detoxing all at once so having that understanding ingrained in me from my naturopath I am counting my blessings too.

Be Well, Be Happy,
Zoe

-_-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)