CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I ALMOST DIED! BEWARE of EPSOM'S SALTS

parismatch Views: 14,797
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 712,294

Re: I ALMOST DIED! BEWARE of EPSOM'S SALTS

Thousands and probably hundreds of thousands of people have done the gallbladder/ Liver Flush throughout time. And safely. You should read the book "Are You Stoned?" written by a doctor of chiropracted who has assisted thousands of persons with the flush.

I just think that one needs to be careful consuming Epsom Salts . Personally, I cannot be on that Master Cleanse diet with the salt, lemon juice and maple syrup. I do great with lemon juice or grapefruit juice first thing every day. But mixed with those other things, it's lethal for me.

Of course, do what you feel comfortable with for YOU! But I think many people have benefitted immensely from the flushes, and I know some people other than myself that have completely avoided surgery when their Gallstones were confirmed by ultrasound and their surgical date was scheduled. That gal is doing GREAT after 5 flushes! Best regards, PM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)